View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 09:29 PM   #19 (permalink)
brisie

brisie Thailand Expatbrisie Thailand Expatbrisie Thailand Expat
brisie Thailand Expatbrisie Thailand Expatbrisie Thailand Expatbrisie Thailand Expatbrisie Thailand Expatbrisie Thailand Expatbrisie Thailand Expatbrisie Thailand Expatbrisie Thailand Expatbrisie Thailand Expatbrisie Thailand Expatbrisie Thailand Expatbrisie Thailand Expatbrisie Thailand Expatbrisie Thailand Expatbrisie Thailand Expatbrisie Thailand Expatbrisie Thailand Expat
If you want to see kep hire a bike from kampot and ride there and take a day trip. The crab market is turned into a yuppy stalls selling other than that not much else. Kampot is full of pompous stoners but the evening river boat cruise up the river is good and ride a bike to Bokor and you can see phu quok elevation is 1200
MTR I think. 4 days in kampot would be plenty first trip.
As for kampong saom I have a lot of friends there I like to stay on Tola st 1 back from the beach road where the boat jetty is. From what I hear there are a lot of tranies blokes in a blouse on the beach once the resturuants side closes so drugging and mugging are the norm like coconut bar pattaya.
brisie is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06963 seconds with 19 queries