View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 06:43 PM   #16 (permalink)
beerlaodrinker
Thailand Expat

beerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expat
beerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expat
It's a good ride to vung tau on the hydrofoil Katie, but I read that the govt are planning on banning them soon due to there age, beaches in vung tau are underwhelming compared to Philippine ones but there's some good seafood to be had and the towns nice enough. I think I posted pics of vung tau in my BLD goes to the beach thread, got plenty of greens and a few reds for the moob shots, lol, I think it was the same thread I posted some pics of Phuket quod as well
beerlaodrinker is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06972 seconds with 19 queries