View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 03:49 PM   #314 (permalink)
JPPR2
CCBW

JPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand Expat
JPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand Expat
Yeah Waspy, Happy New Year.

Looks like you have some house build threads going on to follow. Encouraging to see them back.

I was thinking you should ask folks to post pics of before and after a few years so we can enjoy their landscape maturing. Most started out with flat vacant lots where they added hundreds of dump truck loads of dirt.

I will do some fish pond deal in the coming months. I will post it up. Its small thing. Maybe 8 meters long by 3 meters wide with a deep end so I can practice fly fishing. The main purpose is to make a decorative pond and hold the fish my FIL eats so he can go spear dinner whenever he wants.

Later It can be turned into a small swim pool for hot days. I plan to have a Sala going across it in the middle at the narrow part so I can relax and have a drink eyeing my FIL's dinner.......
JPPR2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07751 seconds with 19 queries