View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 03:37 PM   #153 (permalink)
JPPR2
CCBW

JPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand Expat
JPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand Expat
Yellow Book

Well right after our house blessing the Local Amphur called my wife and I so I could come down pick up this;

I actually enjoyed this process. It took a lot of paperwork and time but my wife really insisted I have this as I worked very hard to get her her US Citizenship and Passport and she felt it only right plus now she will complete her will and make notes as I am officially on the title for the home (Again we all know about the land but we have learned a few things about the land during this process). Plus this registers our marriage in Thailand.

The process took about 3 weeks in all. After all the paperwork was filed out and a few Amphur visits, we had to have a meeting with the Grand Pubah of the Moo Ban I had already met him and he is great friends with my FIL plus I helped him fix his tractor. We all sat in the Amphur for about 1 hr and met with the Senior Govt officer and I went through a small interview. I understand some Thai, speak it marginally but I just smiled a lot and laughed. A host of paperwork was signed off by all of us around the table and that was that, my Yellow book.
JPPR2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08348 seconds with 19 queries