View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 06:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
katie23
Thailand Expat

katie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expat
katie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expat
Thnx for the replies & suggestions. My itinerary is still unfixed, only Siem Reap is definite at the moment. The entry & exit points of the trip are not clear yet, but for sure they will be in different countries, with Angkor Wat and a beach visit in.between. I/we could go to a beach in Cambodia or in Vn. I'm thinking either Phu Quoc or Vung Tau. Nha Trang seems a bit far. Depends on logistics, flights and number of leave days that we can get.

I could go to Bkk & Pattaya, but frm what I see/hear frm here, Pattaya isn't a nice beach place, and I/we aren't interested in the gogo bars. It would be nice to taste the famous pies touted in the other thread, though. Mr. Pie-man has offered complementary pies since I'm woman of the year. Heh.

@bb - I could insert a few singing gigs, if anyone is interested in hiring me. As long as they have "Hot Stuff, Dancing Queen & Baby One More Time (britney spears)" in their karaoke playlist, I'm good to go. The LBD and heels are lightweight & can fit in my backpack. The bikini (for beach) can fit in one of the pockets. Travel light, ya know.

@luigi - don't worry, will try to get some bikini shots. But not of me! Heh. Cheers!
katie23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07127 seconds with 19 queries