View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 01:33 PM   #152 (permalink)
JPPR2
CCBW

JPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand Expat
JPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettronics View Post
Thank you. Yes enjoy it. I am going to start a build soon. Getting a lot of ideas from here which is a big help. I am from the USA as well.
Outstanding on your build. There is some good information on this site. You can build a quality home here in Thailand if you are diligent in your search.

Top things on the list

* Find a reputable builder in your area that has a dedicated staff.. Go see some of their builds and talk with their clients.

* Stay close to the build and follow the foreman around

* Big one that helps is having your spouse being on the same page and a bit tenacious on what you want.

I am extremely happy with our general contractor. It's top quality and well made and finished. Yes we paid a bit more but we got what we paid for. You know that saying from the US.

Again Welcome. Be glad to help if you should need information.
JPPR2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.10917 seconds with 19 queries