View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 11:25 AM   #125 (permalink)
jonnyenglish

jonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forum
jonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forum
Or you can do like me and build a nice indoor kitchen that you do not use and then build a nicer detached one well over 8 meters away from the house downstairs. LOL

Outdoor seating with bar and cooking area, fire pit and sala is the way to go for year-round use. I'm making a kitchen inside for me really, as I miss not having an oven, pan-frying a sunday roast just isn't a jolly good show you know!
jonnyenglish is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07582 seconds with 19 queries