View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 12:25 PM   #125 (permalink)
jonnyenglish

jonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailand
Or you can do like me and build a nice indoor kitchen that you do not use and then build a nicer detached one well over 8 meters away from the house downstairs. LOL

Outdoor seating with bar and cooking area, fire pit and sala is the way to go for year-round use. I'm making a kitchen inside for me really, as I miss not having an oven, pan-frying a sunday roast just isn't a jolly good show you know!
jonnyenglish is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06389 seconds with 19 queries