View Single Post
Old 30-12-2016, 09:56 AM   #120 (permalink)
jonnyenglish

jonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expats
You do have a point ralfbo, I should have put steps and a door at the back, or even the kitchen in a different place, I tried all sorts of combinations when planning, and this was the most efficient use of space whilst ticking most of the boxes, I'll have to go with what I've got. Maybe next time!

I will build a garden kitchen near to the sala, and from my experience, Thais tend to use these more than the inside kitchens.

I am also building a studio/workshop further up the land, away from the main house for my pottering and creative projects, so the chances are I'll be in that more that the house in any case.. always good to have a shed/man-cave to retreat to!
jonnyenglish is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06652 seconds with 19 queries