View Single Post
Old 26-12-2016, 12:17 PM   #25 (permalink)
VocalNeal
Sukhumvet

VocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand Expat
VocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick
Thats 20 psi "Cut In" and 27 psi "Cut Out"... 20 psi is nothing.
But he only has a 150W pump. I suspect the "other" switches you talk about are for ,say, a 300W pump.

My 200W pump works fine for a three storey house with a shower on the top floor. It is in its own space and may cycle on and off but they are made to do that. Water doesn't pulsate and I can't hear it so.

In Indonesia I had a small pump that I did adjust/measure using a pressure gauge but only because I borrowed one from the Instrument shop.
VocalNeal is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08840 seconds with 19 queries