View Single Post
Old 26-12-2016, 09:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
crepitas
Thailand Expat

crepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forum
crepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by expat2010 View Post
First of all the Hitachi was only 3 years old. It seemed pretty foolish to replace it with exactly the same model. Secondly, while I have done a number of swapouts in the past, at age 75 now I prefer to pay someone else a few 100 baht to do it. So I would have used a contractor regardless.
No offense mate....Fair enough...good luck from a 68yo..55.Wish I could find someone reliable to cut our grass and trim trees...shit being an old expat ain't it?
crepitas is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07545 seconds with 19 queries