View Single Post
Old 16-12-2016, 02:15 PM   #17 (permalink)
crocman
Thailand Expat

crocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forums
crocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumscrocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumscrocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumscrocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumscrocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumscrocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumscrocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumscrocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumscrocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumscrocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumscrocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumscrocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumscrocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumscrocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forums
Recently had a guy come round to detect a leak for me. I was losing water out of the pool, somewhere between the skimmer box and the filter. The area is heavily planted and I was fucked if I was going to dig a fifteen metre hole on spec.

So this guy turns up with a probe attached to a control box and a pair of earphones. The probe was an accoustic microphone of sorts that could hear the water escaping from the pipes. Incredibly sensitive it was.

Detected the leak in ten minutes flat, charged me $270 and he was on his way.

Well worth it, it was.

Page generated in 0.07151 seconds with 19 queries