View Single Post
Old 15-12-2016, 11:14 AM   #105 (permalink)
jonnyenglish

jonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailand
Progress on the house build this week has been mostly shaping and placing/wiring rebar, plus cutting and placing shuttering for the floor beams... not very exciting, but at least now I can get a better idea of the way the house will sit in the landscape.

Noarng the builder, pretending to work.

Floor level beams now in place.. ready for precast floor slabs. Notice that the pond's water level has dropped greatly due to lower water table and no rains. I am now thinking that I should perhaps cap some/all of the upper drainage pipes before I fill it up again after the house build is finished.

Removing shuttering, ready for the next phase.

Need to scrape together the baht for the next instalment, but am waiting on some slackers to pay me... it's the way of the world (apparently).
jonnyenglish is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07495 seconds with 19 queries