View Single Post
Old 21-11-2016, 12:36 PM   #101 (permalink)
JPPR2
CCBW

JPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand Expat
JPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyenglish View Post

Lots of "hoc Bai!" to those mean spirits...

Pigs heads, gold, flowers, leaves, wooden stakes hammered into the ground, coins, clothing, fire, water, wind, shouting...Something tells me that this isn't a totally buddhist ritual.

'I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts...' (couldn't get the tune out of my head for a while.. maybe I was temporarily possessed):

Welcome to the house building club. .

I have a set of photo's like that. I have some where I am in the hole placing the Gold, Copper, Silver metal around the 4 corners. I figured at that point while in it they would pour the cement over me and all was done. Foreigner gone. I wasn't sure if it was a blessing or a sacrifice.
JPPR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
HE Clinic

Page generated in 0.07819 seconds with 19 queries