View Single Post
Old 27-10-2016, 08:08 AM   #39 (permalink)
toddaniels
Thailand Expat

toddaniels Thailand Expattoddaniels Thailand Expattoddaniels Thailand Expat
toddaniels Thailand Expattoddaniels Thailand Expattoddaniels Thailand Expattoddaniels Thailand Expattoddaniels Thailand Expattoddaniels Thailand Expattoddaniels Thailand Expattoddaniels Thailand Expattoddaniels Thailand Expattoddaniels Thailand Expattoddaniels Thailand Expattoddaniels Thailand Expattoddaniels Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhOh View Post
True if your wife "owns" the property named in the blue book/named as head of household? or another family person.
What I'm talking about is NOT the blue house book that your wife has for owning property (although that will work too).

BTW: The blue house book only shows ownership to the first person listed in the book. The reason it's a book is that every thai who was born or lives at that address is listed in it.

The one I was talkin' about is the original house book where she was listed in when she was born.

You're comparing apples to durian if you think what you were required to supply when applying for an extension of stay in country has ANYTHING to do with getting a year-long, multi-entry Non-O at the thai consulate in Savannakhet.

When you apply for an in country extension of stay AND (as a rule) when you apply for a Non-O visa based on marriage you are requested to supply BOTH marriage documents. One is the Kor Ror 2 and one is the Kor Ror 3. One is a suitable for framing piece of A4 paper with roses around the border and the other is just a form written in thai stating your name, your wife's name, etc got married on xxx date.

FWIW: inside the country the thai immigration offices are run by a division of the royal thai police and outside the country the thai consulates are run by the thai ministry of foreign affairs.

They are whores from different go-go bars entirely.

rebbu; AND what would have happened if you didn't have the originals?
I always tell people NOT to lug the original documents with them! I tell them to take copies of the front and the back of both the Kor Ror 2 & 3 signed by you and your wife (the back of those documents has a stamp on it).
toddaniels is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07638 seconds with 19 queries