View Single Post
Old 26-10-2016, 03:05 PM   #37 (permalink)
OhOh
Thailand Expat

OhOh Thailand ExpatOhOh Thailand ExpatOhOh Thailand ExpatOhOh Thailand ExpatOhOh Thailand Expat
OhOh Thailand ExpatOhOh Thailand ExpatOhOh Thailand ExpatOhOh Thailand ExpatOhOh Thailand ExpatOhOh Thailand ExpatOhOh Thailand ExpatOhOh Thailand ExpatOhOh Thailand ExpatOhOh Thailand ExpatOhOh Thailand ExpatOhOh Thailand ExpatOhOh Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogon
Copy of wife ID card
Copy of Tabien Baan (blue book)
True if your wife "owns" the property named in the blue book/named as head of household? or another family person.

If not you will need signed copies of the other owner/persons Thai ID card. I would take all just in case.

In addition when I recently applied for the extension, based on marriage, at my local immigration office, they requested a form from the Tesseban office of marriage, the office as presumably stated on the marriage certificate. I was informed it was required as proof of a continuing marriage. The local office although picky is very helpful in many ways. It will save a return journey if you are asked. They did also have to send it off to Bangkok for authorisation/issue so that may have been the reason, a new edict from head office.

Last edited by OhOh : 26-10-2016 at 03:16 PM.
OhOh is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06999 seconds with 19 queries