View Single Post
Old 25-10-2016, 08:10 PM   #35 (permalink)
rickschoppers
Thailand Expat

rickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expat
rickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogon View Post
Just read the latest thread on TV (it does have it uses sometimes).

This is what the dude handed in...

* Application form with 2 passport photo's
* Copies of marriage certificate and registration)
* copy of the Mrs's Thai ID card and House book ( both signed)
* Copy of my passport ( signed)
* 5.000 THB
* Originals of the above.

I think that I went bit overboard with my paperwork, but better safe than sorry.

If the mods don't mind, here is the link...Report: Yet another trouble free Non-O multiple entry from Savannakhet 21/22 September 2016 - Thai visas, residency and work permits - Thailand Forum
I am still making yearly trips to the States to see family and friends. This time I went to the Thai Consulate in Los Angeles with exactly the documentation listed above and had my multiple entry non Immigrant O visa the next day. All documents were copies which they kept. Good until August of next year. Still no need to show money in a Thai account.
rickschoppers is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07138 seconds with 19 queries