View Single Post
Old 21-10-2016, 06:08 PM   #19 (permalink)
Bogon
Can I still change this?

Bogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand Expat
Bogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand ExpatBogon Thailand Expat
^ Honestly I was on the beer Laos all day and made it to the disco around 9pm. A nice lady asked me if I wanted to choose a girl to sit with me, but I declined because I wanted to case the joint.

I buckled approximately 8 minutes later and a nice Laos maiden kept me company, drinking together and pretending to have a laugh until closing. Paid the bill and went to the toilet, finished what I was doing and walked out. Went back to hotel, got to my room and sat on the bed for a bit. had a ciggie and then thought sod it, go get the girl. Walked back across the road and the place was in darkness! No lie, they must have locked the place up in 10 minutes. Turned around and went back to hotel cursing myself and had an angry wank.

The End.

Page generated in 0.06550 seconds with 19 queries