View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 08:51 AM   #34 (permalink)
jonnyenglish

jonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi View Post
Fantastic mate.

Looking forward to the thread as it develops over the next year or so.

I'm consider retiring up around CM in 8-10 years time, and considering different areas.

Don't suppose the plot next to you is up for sale.
Cheers Old Bean,

Why wait until retirement? Get started now, land prices are already getting crazy in other parts of the country, only a matter of time before the same happens around here.

In my opinion CM is by far the best part of Thailand to live, sure it doesn't have beaches, but with that comes all the associated annoyances and expenses.. Additionally, seeing as though this is a construction-themed board, have you seen what sea air, rain and constant heat does to a property? I have seen villas literally fall apart after a few years of constant battling down on Koh Samui. Also not good for the Aston Martin, oh wait... I don't have one, 'doh!'

Up here you get to choose what sort of environment you'd live to live in, the benefit of a small city with more amenities than much larger places offer, plus you can always jump on a cheap flight if you need to swim in some salty wobbly stuff and get sand on yer bits.

And actually, yes there are several plots I know that are going in Baanpong and also surrounding area (and not through a property company too!)...
jonnyenglish is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07420 seconds with 19 queries