View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 04:47 PM   #24 (permalink)
jonnyenglish

jonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailand
And then it rained:

The chap with the excavator had gone off on a bender somewhere with some cash I had given him, so we never got to finish the construction of the pond before it rained and it all started to slump and cave in.

I looked awful and I consider this to be my first "almost disaster".

When he did get back, he had to re-define the pond shape and structure, which is a bit of an experiment on my part, but I think will work just fine.
jonnyenglish is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06911 seconds with 19 queries