View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 03:36 PM   #22 (permalink)
jonnyenglish

jonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandjonnyenglish is a glorious beacon of light in Thailand
I'm not to fussed about snakes, seen lots of them all over during my years of living in Thailand and I have yet to meet anyone who knows of or know of anyone who has actually been bitten by one, let alone killed.. Far more likely to come a cropper on the roads here than worrying about legless lizards IMO.
jonnyenglish is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06837 seconds with 19 queries