View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 02:36 PM   #22 (permalink)
jonnyenglish

jonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forum
jonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumjonnyenglish Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forum
I'm not to fussed about snakes, seen lots of them all over during my years of living in Thailand and I have yet to meet anyone who knows of or know of anyone who has actually been bitten by one, let alone killed.. Far more likely to come a cropper on the roads here than worrying about legless lizards IMO.
jonnyenglish is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07191 seconds with 19 queries