View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 02:21 PM   #18 (permalink)
jonnyenglish

jonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expats
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallelujah View Post

That's a great view, but the 2nd thing that came to mind when I saw your pic was snakes. I'd be shitting myself 24/7 wondering what was likely to crawl into the house, given the location.
The cobras slithered off sharpish once all the trampling of feet and moving of machinery started... have seen a banded krait up the road near to a header pond (part of the irrigation system), these are docile by day, but another story completely by night. (google the name and read at your peril!)

Have no fear, I have a cunning plan regarding snakey fellas and houses, plus having a couple of dogs in your garden (one of which should be a Jack Russell Terrier) will also deter most things that slither.
jonnyenglish is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07812 seconds with 19 queries