Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Thailand Expat

Last Online
    @
    Dunno about aussie... My wife has been in NZ 10 (ish) years... we go back to Japan each year, she always comments how cheap things are there compared to dorkland/auckland.

I clearly see Fukuoka as much cheaper than NZ.

rent a nice new apartment in Fukuoka for $600 per month... would be $600 per week in NZ lol...

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    ^
    Dick if you move there you will miss the sexy Sheep back home ,

Banned

Last Online
    09-05-2021 @ 03:25 AM
    The Japanese serow (Capricornis crispus) [a] is a Japanese goat-antelope, an even-toed ungulate mammal. It is found in dense woodland in Japan, primarily in northern and central Honshu. The animal is seen as a national symbol of Japan

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    25-03-2021 @ 08:47 AM
    ^ Sweet...

I'm in Jail

Last Online
    29-04-2023 @ 08:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by somtamslap View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NZdick1983
    Are you back in LOS?
    Not yet, Dick. Anyway. Balls to LOS. I'm off to Fukuoka to become a sumo wrestler.
    you fat bastard, I was gonna do that to,

I'm in Jail

Last Online
    I reckon your on a winner there dick, fuck Auckland . you and your lovely wife should get your selfs sorted in Fukuoka. Your missus sounds pretty switched on, and you wont( shouldn't be) dealing with the south East Asian mentality ( I'm starting to sound like seeking asylum now) I have one question though . How about the visa for long stay ? Your wife's Japanese and your kiwi. Do they discriminate , do you have to exit Japan occasionaly? Or are they not as retarded as the Thais seem to be getting lately RE visas

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    @
    ^ That's the beauty/luck of my infatuation with Japan hehe..

I get a spouse Visa automatically (renewed annually) (being legally married to a Japanese lady)...

It entitles me to work for whomever is silly enough to hire me, without restriction to support my wife like...

Much more lenient and fair to us farang/gaijin in terms of well... everything really.
    Even if we were to get divorced (god forbid) in the future, I'm still able to live in Japan as per normal.

I can commit to a stable life there, without living on a knife's edge thinking when will they (the government) make life difficult for aliens, etc..

You cheeky buggers! yeah... I'll miss the sheeple and I can't take my guns to Japan (will have to leave them here)...

The Japanese serow mmmm... me likey likey!

I'm in Jail

Last Online
    That's fantastic , I'm told that here in Lao I can obtain residency ( at a price) by being married to Mrs BLD , I've never put it to the test , in the 10 years I've been here I've always had 1 year at a time work visas, I suspect that things are changing rapidly though, the Lao keep a close eye on what the Thais are up to,

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    @
    Tell you what - this might surprise you, but I love Laos! my mates used to bemoan the 3 monthly Visa runs to Laos.. I did at first, then looked forward to it...

Great place.. friendly people (Lao and Foreign) chilled vibe.. how Thailand should be IMHO.

Do they still sell those "patay" or "kow berk" as they called them.. those long baguettes for 20 bht... yummy after a pub/club night...

Lao girls are wicked fun too! not as pretentious as Thai lasses... you are a lucky man to live there bro.

I'm in Jail

Last Online
    Your bang on dick, one of the reasons why i decided to reside here was the fact that the Laos struck me as being way less mercenary than the Thais. They are catching up fast though, fortunately like yourself I met and married a good lady and so far so good with the relatives, it's taken them a while to accept me but after 10 years they know now I'm not a fly by night punter, and yes those baguettes with the pate are still my fav .its sort of the Lao answer to subway. Have a Vietnamese place near me that makes the best ones in town. I sometimes go buy half a kilo of the pate by itself to put on my toast in the morning for brekky Life's good

Banned

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by beerlaodrinker
    one of the reasons why i decided to reside here was the fact that the Laos struck me as being way less mercenary
    Nothing to do with there being no gold mines in Thailand then?

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    @
    ^ No gold mines, but loads of gold diggers hmmm...

Yeah, everywhere changes with time (and exposure to tourists and immigrants!)...
    Even my pure utopia of Fukuoka, is being invaded by boat loads of Chinese...

They had to put signs up for them, due to complaints by the locals.
    I can't remember all of them (wifey told me) but 1 rule was no farting/burping in close proximity to others lol

Easy to spot the Chinese.. they stand out like dog's balls in Japan..being the loudest most obnoxious ones among the generally quiet and polite jappers.

Last Online
    07-12-2022 @ 03:12 PM
    A very interesting thread on The Dolphin Eaters Dicky boy. One day I shall finally pop over and have a goosey gander at Nippon land.

Just over the road from LOS and cheap as chips to get there these days. Great photos and very good info. Cheers.

Oh yes, you would be a much more handsome man if you grew a lovely Moe such as myself.

Have a virtual green Dicky.

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    @
    ^ I'm sure you would love it, mate..

(Just don't compare it to Thailand) judge it on it's own merits.

Meet you over there for the RWC/Olympics...

Yeah, I've been told I look handsome mak mak with a moe.. just don't like facial hair, much more than 3 day stubble...

Only bad thing about Japan.. no green and no guns... seng wa!

Last Online
    ^ Hey Dicky Boy,

When you get the Gaff set out to take punters send me a PM so I can book in.

Oh Sorry, I can't receive PM's since the Filth locked my In Box.

But Hey Dick,

Don't you let them spoil our fun, you just send the Invite by carrier pigeon, it will get to Silom eventually after fighting its way through the pollution and other assorted shite.

But Hey Dick. one very important question needs to be asked.

Is it true that Jap Girls have an East-West motor or is that only a myth. ?

Thanks Dick.

Very nice thread but the way, all the info you spat out is first class on the spot real deal stuff.

Thanks for the heads up.

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    @
    Yes, it will be sanook mak krub!..

I will market my place here for the odd TD punter who might call into Fukuoka for a visit... should be near Hakata station, so very conveniently located.

While it looks like we will reside in Itoshima, a local beach town... where one can swim with the dolphins - then dine on the sweet dolphin meat at a local cafe.

(kidding, of course)... it's gotta be whale meat... dolphin's are for pussies..(and Jeff).

Speaking of which - in all seriousness, Jap motors have always been silky smooth.. the best innit...

Banned

Last Online
    Dont let Terry's full inbox deter you Dicky.

PM Betty your gay shit, he knows a bird from Cockatoo who lives on that Silom Line

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    @
    ^ 555 full inboxes never deterred Dick... crumpet time!

Banned

Last Online
    drool

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    @
    I see you've had a go at the crumpet - I don't like seconds! hehe

P.S. love the pink flowery plate... very manly - will go well with ya pink Milo mug... 55

what's for desert - pink anal beads? haha

Banned

Last Online
    ^ Will you stop with the gay shit now Richard?

There's always one who has to take it too far

It was blancmange btw

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    @
    haha... Welcome to the Dick's future Fukuoka residence, Dill.... discounts for TD mateys - most surely..

It won't be a mansion (like Terror's pad) and it won't have a secret dungeon for torturing poor, stray delinquents and captured souls, sorry mate..

(Don't fret - I'll concede a pink, unicorn duvet (just for you brother)

I'll have a beer Lao in the fridge for BLD... a kangaroo & whale blubber steak burger for Terry...a bottle of piss for Earl...a trammy to chill the fuck off Jeff!...a tranny for Betty... a goat for BB a buxom fat bottomed babe for Kevin... sausages for the gent! 55 and partridge and a pear fuckin' tree hehe
    Last edited by NZdick1983; 04-07-2016 at 05:57 PM.

Last Online
    ^
    Just a real question here Richard for once.

How much would a Semi decent hotel set one back in that town of yours ?

I'm talking clean functional and no bed bugs like I got in Bali.

Nasty horrible little fookers by the way.

Don't need the Sheraton Richard just a decent crash pad for me and my Handbag as a base.

I'm in Jail

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    drool

now your talkin dill, I've got my bro visiting me shortly, he is under strict instructions to bring at least a couple of dozen crumpets and a few other things I have been hankering for lately, in return the beerlao are on me

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by terry57
    Just a real question here Richard for once. How much would a Semi decent hotel set one back in that town of yours ?
    I reckon around $100 - $150 per night... I will get more details for you, once my wife comes home from work. Or use airbnb... they are much cheaper... from $18 per night (for a simple small room) to $100 per night, for a 2-3 bedroom apartment fully furnished will all mod-cons...

I can ask my missus to help suss you out the best deal.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread Information