View Single Post
Old 19-06-2016, 06:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
JPPR2
CCBW

JPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand Expat
JPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand Expat
Few more pictures

Few more as I dug through the my phone

I added a wall in between to have one side auto stuff, the other side yard things.

Rendering done

Back side of shop. The roof is extended as this is the side with the afternoon sun and sunset. I am looking at putting some solar panels up here to support power to run the lights

We added the synthetic wood look a like with wood grain and will paint this dark brown. We chose to do this versus solid wall as we wanted some natural light in the car park then a big cement wall. With the roof overhand it will get natural light

Got my new Yamaha R3 warming up for a blitz up into the mountains for a little air time. Of course in the US I only had to dodge idiot drivers and occasional dog but here...well....

While in all my moto rides up north in Lampang to Tak area I have only seen 3 elephants on the roadside I see pics like this from our area and I am always on high alert.
JPPR2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.11222 seconds with 19 queries