View Single Post
Old 30-04-2016, 05:30 PM   #439 (permalink)
rickschoppers
Thailand Expat
 
rickschoppers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Thailand
Posts: 7,049
rickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expat
rickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expat
BB, I will go out tomorrow and take some more detailed pictures of the carport. The water tower has withstood the major winds we have had so far and hopefully everything stays together out hear. I think making sure your roof structure is a bit overbuilt will help.

For 95% of the time, most structures with withstand some pretty strong winds, it is the other 5% of the time that one needs think about when building in Thailand.
rickschoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Page generated in 0.07159 seconds with 19 queries