View Single Post
Old 16-03-2016, 10:54 AM   #17 (permalink)
boloa
Thailand Expat

boloa Thailand Expatboloa Thailand Expatboloa Thailand Expatboloa Thailand Expatboloa Thailand Expat
boloa Thailand Expatboloa Thailand Expatboloa Thailand Expatboloa Thailand Expatboloa Thailand Expatboloa Thailand Expatboloa Thailand Expatboloa Thailand Expatboloa Thailand Expatboloa Thailand Expatboloa Thailand Expatboloa Thailand Expat
Not sure about now ........but it's all about Location,Location,Location.

When I lived in Koh Samui I built a House and brought a 2 Rai plot of land as well ( 15 Years Ago )

The 2 Rai plot I brought for 600,000 was resold a few years later for 1,200,000 ( minus tax )

I also brought a 1 Rai plot for 600,000 with a friend and we divided it into 3 plot ,he built a house ,I built a house and we later sold the 3rd plot for 450,000, so mine and my friends plot which we built our house's on only cost 75,000 each

On my Plot I Built a House with a Swimming Pool for 2,000,000 ( including the land price ) and sold it for 3,500,000 . I did here the guy that brought it later sold it for 6,000,000 +, and I hate to think what price the 2 Rai plot of land I sold is worth now ???... In Hindsight it could have been a nice little nest egg if I had not sold them , but it's too late now to start thinking about 'If's' and 'But's' And I was quiet happy with my returns at the time .

I had a Company and did everything above-board

Not sure if it could still be done today though, but I'm quiet happy living in our House here in Surin that was build from the profit I made on just the Samui House sale

BTW..No way would I trust a Company like the one in the OP !!!

Page generated in 0.08798 seconds with 19 queries