View Single Post
Old 31-10-2015, 03:47 PM   #302 (permalink)
Wasp
Thailand Expat

Wasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forum
Wasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatOne View Post
Hi Waspy,

My place is definitely less than 2 m with windows, nobody in the village gives a dam
No questions expressed by the builder ?

No orbutor looking at it all ?

No attempt by the neighbour to extract a bribe ?

I would have thought that if a building wall was put on the property line or anywhere too close it was a perfect opportunity to let you build it and after completion ask for a bribe under a threat of having to move it .

The good folks on Teakdoor advised me of the legalities ........ but I really would love to hear of any instance where they have been applied .

Good to hear from you M.

Wasp
Wasp is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08710 seconds with 19 queries