View Single Post
Old 21-12-2014, 08:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
slimboyfat
SE Asia somewhere

slimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forum
slimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forum
So now come some pics taken in the last couple of months of construction.

Yes I know it all looks a bit amateurish and is definitely being built to Thai standards but I'm too far away to argue - and I'm always wrong when I criticise anything Thai.

And the last pic is how things were looking a couple of days ago. I will update this thread as and when I get anything interesting to add.
slimboyfat is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.09669 seconds with 19 queries