View Single Post
Old 21-12-2014, 08:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
slimboyfat
SE Asia somewhere

slimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forum
slimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forum
As we (I) wanted a place that was fairly small and economical (my budget is 1 million baht for the land plus the house), I searched on TD and found DD's posts on free house plans.

This house is based on the 2 bedroom one bathroom plan here:

http://teakdoor.com/construction-in-...aht-house.html (Thai House Plans - 500,000baht House)

The carport area is now a room inside the house, and I am adding a roofed 'porch' area out front. This is for me to sit outside, drink beer and shout obscenities at passers by.

I reckon the cost of the house will be 750,000 baht by the time we are finished, then add in the price of the land then that's my 1 million baht budget.
slimboyfat is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08656 seconds with 19 queries