View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 10:15 PM   #30 (permalink)
chassamui
Curmudgeon

chassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expat
chassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expat
Depemds on the level of interest and knowledge. I told her where I was going and why and even showed her the online bookings.
When I got back she asked me if I enjoyed Singapore. Many ways to interpret that comment, but you would have to know her quite well to get it right.
Would take a wife or GF LTR, but not family. She would come in handy to carry the camera.
If you take a Thai woman to KL you will need anther 3 wallets.

Page generated in 0.07984 seconds with 19 queries