View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 12:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
chassamui
Curmudgeon

chassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expat
chassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by david44
Good pix thanks the new and the grime of tropical rain on concrete. Does chowkit still have unique aroma delightful fragrantfrangipani,masala sauces,tandoors with a hint of stale piss cheap cooking oil hairoil indian incense chinese noodle and damp pussy?
Your welcome Dave.
Many senses were indeed assaulted. The humidity was quite oppressive and although I always travel with emergency undercrackers, I did have to go out and buy a couple of extra polo shirts.

Before anyone mentions the lack of snatch, I was acutely aware of the modest dress standards among local ladies. The odd Korean tourist slapper apart, even the Malays were mostly covered. The Muslims of course adhered to their own dress code.
There were pretty girls aplenty of Indian, Malay and Chinese extraction, I just didn't fancy getting my face slapped and camera confiscated. No where near as vein as Thai girls.

Page generated in 0.08390 seconds with 19 queries