View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 12:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
chassamui
Curmudgeon

chassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expat
chassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expatchassamui Thailand Expat
Walked my legs off over the three night there and although there were other photo ops, I left the camera and phone in my room the first night.
Unable to download the phone pics due to a hardware malfunction. I hope you b'stards are grateful for the effort that went into my first photo thread, assuming you can see the pics that is.
Respect to other pic posters too.
One last shot for the girls. Plenty of malls all the way along the monorail journey, which follows the main roads into the city. Shopping is for girls.

Page generated in 0.07810 seconds with 19 queries