View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 07:36 PM   #23 (permalink)
Wasp
Thailand Expat

Wasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forum
Wasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forum
I'm not going to get much further today because I need a couple of photos .

However .... I'd reached the point where Missy's eyes had swivelled towards me for the money .
Bank of Fallang.

I loaned the money to Missy .

We have a straightforward understanding that I am not the Nonthai branch of Kasikorn and as I cannot own land I’m not buying any.
So Missy worked in England and paid me back each and every single little baht.
The land was definitely worth the 240 000 .

Investment . Bound to go up in price .

Which it has …… but not enough .

Not far away there are blocks reputedly going on the market at 7 million bahts .
Chinese all over the place buying every bush and rice paddy they can see . I’ve never seen one of these land-avaricious Chinese myself .
I don’t think anyone has .

Or Bangkok zillionaires desperately buying up land for weekend homes or escapes from the big polluted city .
But Bangkok isn’t London and this area definitely isn’t Surrey !

You can ask for 7 million but if you’re not going to get it you might as well ask for 62 million ! There’s no evidence of vast profits to be made .

Anyway ........... this is the busy little road onto which the land fronts .

As you can see this is a prime thriving megalopolis of activity .

And this was how the front of the land looked .

Perfectly placed to obtain an electricity supply .

Or a lightning bolt.

Missy has spent money cleaning up this piece of land . Removed crap . Removed those bushes and trees .Trucked in soil ( dirt ) . Put up a sign .
She's had some low offers ...... and also “ agents ” with definite buyers at a high price for an upfront commission. { Bollox }

A good offer at 450 000 came in . From a sensible lady.
Missy made the mistake of accepting the offer which made the lady deduce that she had offered too much and so she cancelled.

So I recently decided to poke at that hornet’s nest known as ‘ building a house ’ on this plot with the hope of selling the land and house for enough to leave Missy with a fair profit on the land and selling the house at cost.

The photos I need now are of the land cleared so I'll away the noo to seek them.

Wasp

Last edited by Wasp : 10-09-2014 at 03:18 AM.
Wasp is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.16361 seconds with 19 queries