View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 06:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Wasp
Thailand Expat

Wasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in Thailand
Look . 7 Posts already . Watch out Bettyboo.

* My question was about how far apart you can space the supporting columns in a build.

It has never occurred to me that there might be Thai Regulations about this sort of thing . And it certainly would never have occurred to me that anybody might apply such regulations.

I thought it was a free-for-all .
Not in the Bangkok high-rises obviously …… but so many ramshackle houses exist in Issann I thought the only control was how much money you could borrow.
I was thinking 3.6 metres was the right span . Then I saw terp had columns 4 metres apart.
rickschoppers came in with 5 metre spans ( bloody show-off ) , Baitong Boy didn’t want to tell me anything and then BkkBill has got some 8 metre spans !

[Of course stevefarang has probably got 54 metre spans ]

So is there an answer ?

Is there regulation on this ?

I'm out of shape for this .
I need a coffee and a cheesey muffin.

Wasp

Last edited by Wasp : 09-09-2014 at 06:58 PM.
Wasp is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08995 seconds with 19 queries