View Single Post
Old 16-03-2007, 11:56 AM   #15 (permalink)
Rigger
better looking than Ned

Rigger has much to be proud of in ThailandRigger has much to be proud of in ThailandRigger has much to be proud of in ThailandRigger has much to be proud of in ThailandRigger has much to be proud of in ThailandRigger has much to be proud of in ThailandRigger has much to be proud of in ThailandRigger has much to be proud of in ThailandRigger has much to be proud of in ThailandRigger has much to be proud of in ThailandRigger has much to be proud of in ThailandRigger has much to be proud of in ThailandRigger has much to be proud of in ThailandRigger has much to be proud of in ThailandRigger has much to be proud of in ThailandRigger has much to be proud of in ThailandRigger has much to be proud of in ThailandRigger has much to be proud of in ThailandRigger has much to be proud of in Thailand
Donor
Quote:
Originally Posted by username
We toasted New Year's 2004 together drinking Lao Lao from a human skull in his room.
Thats god dam sick how can you drink that stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by username
I spent a week with him and found him to be a loving and warm human being.
Yeh right pulling a knife on someone and eat dead people as well as filming dead people getting fok sounds like a warm human being. I dont know the guys full story but sure seems to me he has major mental problems
Rigger is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07946 seconds with 19 queries