View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 01:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Wasp
Thailand Expat

Wasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forum
Wasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumWasp Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koetjeka View Post
Nice gallery!

I've never seen SEA travellers superb wooden palace, where can I find the thread since judging from the picture it's going to be my new favorite build!

aging one pointed out that the house is not SEA Traveller's home .
And he's right . But SEA did the Thread about this place so who else can I attribute it to ?

Koetjeka ..... this is the Thread :

http://teakdoor.com/building-in-thai...ban-chang.html (Thai Style House Build in Ban Chang)

I posted the wrong image of Loombucket's house . But it's so nice it deserves its own spot .

W

Last edited by Wasp : 02-02-2014 at 02:02 PM.
Wasp is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07828 seconds with 19 queries