View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 05:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
FatOne

FatOne is a splendid one to behold in ThailandFatOne is a splendid one to behold in ThailandFatOne is a splendid one to behold in ThailandFatOne is a splendid one to behold in ThailandFatOne is a splendid one to behold in ThailandFatOne is a splendid one to behold in ThailandFatOne is a splendid one to behold in ThailandFatOne is a splendid one to behold in ThailandFatOne is a splendid one to behold in ThailandFatOne is a splendid one to behold in ThailandFatOne is a splendid one to behold in ThailandFatOne is a splendid one to behold in ThailandFatOne is a splendid one to behold in ThailandFatOne is a splendid one to behold in ThailandFatOne is a splendid one to behold in ThailandFatOne is a splendid one to behold in Thailand
Wow, That really brings back some great memories, reading through those builds really inspired me to get on and build my own. Thanks for going to all the effort, I know how much time it would've taken, you're probably a lot better at adding photos than me ( for sure ) It really goes to show what a wonderful place Thailand is, you can build anything you can imagine! And boy, some of these show some brilliant imagination.
FatOne is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07041 seconds with 19 queries