View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 03:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
crepitas
Thailand Expat

crepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forum
crepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumcrepitas Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBrosMo View Post
Does anyone know where I can buy one of these in Thailand (preferably South)? I've tried but to no avail. I also looked into importing one myself but I can't find a decent priced shipping company to receive and handle the customs... (unless you can recommend one of those who speak English)

Thanks
They are probably still around but would suggest that they are somewhat dangerous (continuously lit pilot flame).
Assume you want to use one domestically because of power cuts?
If marine or trailer application definite no no....
Up to you but maybe better to use a 240v unit and try to keep the door shut... or get yourself a generator or inverter?
crepitas is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.09246 seconds with 19 queries