Thread: Paypal

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @

Paypal

I want to transfer some money by means of pay pal, how do I top up up a pay pal account from a Thai bank? SCB

Last Online
    Today @ 08:22 AM
    Go to your pay pal account and link your SCB bank account. You can then transfer money to pay pal. Takes 3 or 4 days to complete transfer.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/helpc...=TTQ#add_money

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks norts, I have a pp account with a US and Aust banks nominated so presume i get the Thai bank listed somehoe, "sorry no hos involved"

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
    Thanks norts, I have a pp account with a US and Aust banks nominated so presume i get the Thai bank listed somehoe, "sorry no hos involved"

I could not add my Thai account to my Aus originated PP account so had to open another in Thailand.

Excitable Boy
    Last Online
    @
    Once you link your Thai CC to your Paypal account, all you need to do is make sure you haven't maxed-out your card- if you have, you can add money to the card via an ATM, which essentially tops-up your Paypal account- it works instantly- I've done it several times when I've had to make heavy use of Paypal.

There's no reason to transfer cash directly to Paypal.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
    HST

Last Online
    Today @ 08:22 AM
    I have Thai PP account. Use credit card to make payments. I just checked. Appears my account does not allow top up from bank account.

"Sorry, the option to Top Up is currently unavailable for Thailand. However, you can send payments using a debit or credit card linked to your PayPal account."

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    I just checked and got the same,so i guess I have to link the debit card to PP?

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Could not work it out Norts, the whole lot is doing my dementia in, I am triyng to dispose of shares in Australia and singapore as well as trying to extend my visa, my fucking head hurts.have emailed the bank, telling them to show me how do do it,
    There can’t be good living where there is not good drinking

Last Online
    @
    you will need to open a thai PP axccount and then you can link it to your ATM Visa card no problems at all straight away. It does not let you link up multiple countries

Thread Information