Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314151617 LastLast
    Last Online
    13-09-2019 @ 04:18 PM
    ^

I got a blast a few weeks back when MSNBC said that George Wallace was a Republican. The idiots who watch MSNBC probably believed it!

btw, if it weren't for double-standards, the Left wouldn't have any standards at all...
    Last edited by Boon Mee; 05-07-2013 at 10:05 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mao say dung
    strange fruit
    Billie's version is good.

Southern trees bear a strange fruit,
    Blood on the leaves and blood at the root,
    Black bodies swinging in the southern breeze,
    Strange fruit hanging from the poplar trees.

Pastoral scene of the gallant south,
    The bulging eyes and the twisted mouth,
    Scent of magnolias, sweet and fresh,
    Then the sudden smell of burning flesh.

Here is fruit for the crows to pluck,
    For the rain to gather, for the wind to suck,
    For the sun to rot, for the trees to drop,
    Here is a strange and bitter crop.

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    ^

I got a blast a few weeks back when MSNBC said that George Wallace was a Republican. The idiots who watch MSNBC probably believed it!

btw, if it weren't for double-standards, the Left wouldn't have any standards at all...
    It's an easy mistake to make, him being a racist twat and all.

I am in Jail

Last Online
    12-11-2017 @ 11:33 AM
    They probably suggested that his followers, his style and his backers are all now Republican.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    03-08-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Something has happened in America, and it wasn't that all Democrats moved North, and the Republicans South.

I am in Jail

Last Online

Last Online
    ^^
    Guarantee every one of those Blue States are governed by a Democrat. Nanny States full of entitlements. Prime example is Detroit MI which is about to go under having been ruled by successive Democratic thugs for >80 years.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Another lie by the forum retard. He just can't help it.

Pronce. PH said so AGAIN!
    Last Online
    @
    Behind a slipping mask of sanity in Phuket.
    Racism. Can it be justified? I think so.

R.I.P
    Last Online
    09-01-2017 @ 07:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainfall View Post
    Another lie by the forum retard. He just can't help it.

Just how old is the data ? any chance of producing some for the last 4 years or so?

En route
    Last Online
    24-02-2024 @ 04:47 PM
    Without having read the entire thread I'll just ask what is 'racism' exactly?
    is it denying people of one 'race' priviledges granted those of your race in your society?
    or is it as simple as acknowledging that people of different races have different traits?
    In fact let's not even use the term 'race' lets say 'Breed' of human, because just like different breeds of dog have different Characteristics and abilities, so do humans.

But just as food for thought, while the people who devised this gorgeous piece of machinery were devising it,

what were the natives of Africa or Australia doing?
    Australian Aborigines claim a 40,000 year history.
    No developement whatsoever, though I suppose if they can survive they can survive, what's the point of developement.

No stone castles, no medieval villages like this.

On the other hand i read recently about some stone pyramids 4000 years old, predating the incas, who had a myth about the tall white 'longbeards' that created them.

Maybe some breeds of Human are different that others.
    Last edited by Cujo; 05-07-2013 at 10:10 PM.
    “If we stop testing right now we’d have very few cases, if any.” Donald J Trump.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    28-10-2019 @ 03:54 AM
    Africans and Aboriginies did not even have the wheel,an invention going back before Christ.Well having a wheeled vehicle would mean building roads,and that is too much work,and thinking.

Last Online
    On a different note, doctors with black patients need to think twice before indulging in humor, as a Tennessee doctor recently learned:
    A Mid-South woman has filed a complaint with the Tennessee Department of Health after she said the doctor she went to see for back pain gave her an insulting diagnosis.

“He said ‘I know what the problem is. It’s ghetto booty,’” said 55-year-old Terry Ragland about what she was told by Dr. Timothy Sweo in April.

“I think I blacked out after he said ghetto booty. I think my mind was just stuck on the phrase because I couldn’t believe he said that,” said Ragland.

"What I was trying to explain to that patient is that she has lumbar lordosis, which is a fancy name for the curve of the lower spine that makes the buttocks protrude more. In trying to explain that I said that she had ghetto booty and she didn’t like that apparently. That was my attempt to explain why she had the back problem. It wasn’t the whole problem but it was part of it and she got upset about it,” said Sweo by phone. “You cannot cure lumbar lordosis.”

Sounds kinda racist to me!
    A Deplorable Bitter Clinger

Last Online
    @
    if it weren't for double-standards, Republicans wouldn't have any standards at all...
    Fixed that for you BM ... Exactly why I abandoned the party of hypocrites.

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper View Post
    if it weren't for double-standards, Republicans wouldn't have any standards at all...
    Me too.

Lean heavy Libertarian these days...

Last Online
    Check this out. Lefty rag Salon asks if Eric Holder is Obama's Inner Nigger?

"When people hold their breadth for your imminent words, isn’t it exasperating when you open your mouth, but don’t say much?

Finally the president has spoken about George Zimmerman’s acquittal. Even as the country waited for his singular response – the nation’s leader and a law professor who once looked like Trayvon Martin – the president danced around the issues. And what a dramatic anti-climax, listening to the president refuse to say anything insightful or profound about the acquittal. In signature professorial style, the president gave us the “context” to the episode and to black people’s “pain.” But he didn’t offer a meaningful opinion on the episode’s hot molten core: racial profiling, vigilantism, and “Stand Your Ground” laws.

Meanwhile, Attorney General Eric Holder delivered trenchant thoughts on the acquittal, demanding action. Before an audience of supporters, Holder recently called for a full investigation of Martin’s death after Zimmerman’s acquittal. Holder vowed that the Justice Department will act “in a manner that is consistent with the facts and the law. We will not be afraid.”
    “We must stand our ground,” he told supporters.

Some of us have an Inner Child. Others have an Inner Nigger. Is Holder the president’s conscience? Or his Inner Nigger?"

Obama’s safe, overrated and airy speech - Salon.com

But it’s OK if the left says it, right?

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Me too.

Lean heavy Libertarian these days...
    Translated: vote Republican.

Last Online
    27-04-2017 @ 03:14 PM
    A rather sad thread this.. Nothing justifies racism...
    And what did Africans invent? seeing as Africa is the cradle of mankind... All of us..

I am in Jail

Last Online
    Seems likely you missed a few biology classes there Pete... not sure evolution constitutes "invention"...

Heart's in the right place I suppose, but making bogus claims about what Africans "invented" doesn't really contribute to the anti-racist cause...

Recognizing that racists are assholes and always will be assholes at least keeps them out of the better parties and stops them from breeding with the better type of woman.

Last Online
    @
    Look up the case of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom ... 2 young whites abducted by 3 young black males and 1 black female.

They raped the young man and cut off his dick before killing him while making the girl watch. After they were done with him they raped and abused her repeatedly for 4 days. Then they cut her breasts off before forcing bleach down her throat while she was still alive.

Yeah, sometimes it's understandable why some have racist opinions.

I am in Jail

Last Online
    Yup... compared to a few hundred years of slavery, the KKK and lynchings etc... and all the history of the horrors of white supremacist racism, that sure is a reason to be a racist asshole!

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by mao say dung View Post
    Yup... compared to a few hundred years of slavery, the KKK and lynchings etc... and all the history of the horrors of white supremacist racism, that sure is a reason to be a racist asshole!

What do you think ... 50 more years and the statute of limitations should just about be run out on those excuses for any living blacks?

Last Online
    Jose @JoeTheMailman 35yrs ago OBAMA suffered profiling> pic.twitter.com/o1xVv0Ble8
    9:02 AM - 21 Jul 2013

Yup, it’s rough in the harsh halls of the Punahou Prep School in Hawaii. Sometimes you even have to do homework and can’t hang with your choom gang buds.

I am in Jail

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by mao say dung View Post

What do you think ... 50 more years and the statute of limitations should just about be run out on those excuses for any living blacks?
    If those are "excuses", what do you call that News of the World crap you posted as a "reason"?

Last Online
    The following quotes are LBJ quotes:
    “I’ll have those niggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” —Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”—LBJ
    You can find this in Ronald Kessler’s “Inside The White House”

CFP

Looks like 'ol LBJ was spot-on, eh?

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information