Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
    Molecular Mixup
    Last Online
    09-06-2019 @ 01:29 AM
    IQ is as good a way of looking at intelligence as any.

Different races , while each having an average IQ of 100 ,even compared to a slice of the world total , seem also to have a different distribution on the 0-200 scale .

Take the Chinese African or Indian races, almost everyone will be clustered around the 90 to 110 mark , maybe occasionally one hits 120 or so, but not very often , they all look the same and are all virtually the same intelligence.

While with the Europeans , the average is still 100 but the distribution is much wider on the scale , with many more idiots and many more genius - some even nearing the 200 .

Evidence of this is shown just by talking to the various races , with the Europeans you get surprised sometimes at how smart or dumb people you meet are .
    Seldom so with the other races .
    why is this ?

Maybe ,with the other races nature just decided to play safe and churn out the same copy over and over , while the Europeans come from a much smaller original stock , so nature under pressure, got creative ie made mistakes copying the DNA etc, and produces many idiots , but some genius .

Could be the Neanderthal part of Europeans help cause the randomness .

Sorry no links as I made the theory up myself , and no I won't be writing a paper on it .

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by RickThai View Post
    IQ scores are very unpopular with liberals because it provides a common-sense, simple, and clear-cut answer as to why some races do better in academic mastery than others.
    What a complete load of bollocks. Look at Israel's position: 33. The nearest of its Arab neighbours is Egypt at 59, and Qatar, in the 70's.

So what does race have to do with it when all of them are from virtually the same Semite genetic stock?

Fuck all, that's what.

Honestly, the KKK here will go to any lengths to try and justify their "superiority".

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    03-08-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainfall View Post
    Why is skin colour meaningless? Are you aware that there are quite substantial differences in the IQ between the races? East Asians and Europeans do well, and Africans are more at the bottom?
    Those numbers are very close to numbers I have obtained from another source.

IQ scores are very unpopular with liberals because it provides a common-sense, simple, and clear-cut answer as to why some races do better in academic mastery than others.

If academic achievement (or lack of) is attributed primarily to IQ, then the liberals can't justify spending (read wasting) billions of taxpayer dollars trying to "equalize the playing field".

They would prefer to come up with bizzare theories (all needing money to fix).

My own view is that to succeed academically; a) you have to have an opportunity to attend school, b) a strong desire to learn backed up with a work ethic, and c) a basic amount of intelligence commissurate with the difficulty of the subject matter (i.e. it takes less intelligence to get a BS degree in chicano studies, than it is to get a BS degree in chemical engineering).

Just my opinion of course.

Still there are more important qualities to being a human than just pure intelligence.

Look at Wicked Willie Clinton. He supposedly had a high IQ and a great education, and he was basically a dirtbag.

I have more respect for someone with a low IQ and little education, who works hard and is honest, than extremely smart people with advanced degrees that have low character.

Again, just my opinion.

RickThai
    Quite right, but there is another correlation I must tell you about, between intelligence and religiosity. The red beams represent the average IQ of the population of the countries, and the blue ones how many percent of the population are religious.

In a nutshell, dimwitted people tend to be religious. You are a Buddhist?

Last Online
    @
    ^ In a nutshell, religious education is sub par.

Especially in muslim countries.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    22-03-2024 @ 05:28 PM

So Test Yourself

Here's a simple situation . You are in Manchester at 9 in the evening . You walk around the corner and ahead of you is a collection of 11 white lads around 15 years old . Hoody tops . Bicycles . Dirty trainers . Do you feel apprehensive ? Would you cross the road ? Would you feel inclined to turn around as though you forgot something . Is that a racism towards white boys or is it experience telling you to step with care ? But consider this ......... instead of Manchester you are in London - in Brixton . You walk around the corner and there's a group of black lads " hanging together " . Now tell me you wouldn't get the fuck out of there at top speed !!! Damn right racism exists because racial differences in behaviour are huge . Understandable if you feel safer amongst your own .

R.I.P.
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasp
    Here's a simple situation . You are in Manchester at 9 in the evening . You walk around the corner and ahead of you is a collection of 11 white lads around 15 years old . Hoody tops . Bicycles . Dirty trainers . Do you feel apprehensive ? Would you cross the road ? Would you feel inclined to turn around as though you forgot something . Is that a racism towards white boys or is it experience telling you to step with care ? But consider this ......... instead of Manchester you are in London - in Brixton . You walk around the corner and there's a group of black lads " hanging together " . Now tell me you wouldn't get the fuck out of there at top speed !!!
    Here's a simple answer. I live in Manchester, in Moss Side/Hulme, and I've lived in Brixton. I see both groups you describe on a daily basis. I don't feel the slightest bit intimidated by either.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    29-06-2020 @ 09:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b View Post
    Here's a simple situation . You are in Manchester at 9 in the evening . You walk around the corner and ahead of you is a collection of 11 white lads around 15 years old . Hoody tops . Bicycles . Dirty trainers . Do you feel apprehensive ? Would you cross the road ? Would you feel inclined to turn around as though you forgot something . Is that a racism towards white boys or is it experience telling you to step with care ? But consider this ......... instead of Manchester you are in London - in Brixton . You walk around the corner and there's a group of black lads " hanging together " . Now tell me you wouldn't get the fuck out of there at top speed !!!
    Here's a simple answer. I live in Manchester, in Moss Side/Hulme, and I've lived in Brixton. I see both groups you describe on a daily basis. I don't feel the slightest bit intimidated by either.
    Find that a bit hard to believe, you live and have lived in Brixton and not developed any street smarts. Even black kids know to cross a street or walk the other way if off their patch.
    Rose colored glasses don't stop muggings and robberies, they happen everyday, white, black or indifferent.
    If you live in the bad areas, you learn fast. Jim

R.I.P.
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by jamescollister
    Find that a bit hard to believe, you live and have lived in Brixton and not developed any street smarts.
    Street smarts?? Who are you, 50 cent? Believe whatever you like, I suppose it's more comforting for you than admitting you suffer from imaginary fears.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    22-03-2024 @ 05:28 PM
    Fears are not imaginary . It's not possible to have imaginary fears . If you have fears then you have fears . And it's not racism or lack of "smarts" that creates fears . Fears are real . You don't need to be bitten by a crocodile to know that it's unwise to get near one . It's utter contrariness to be saying you walk around Brixton with no " antennae " working . Contrariness or plain stupidity . In your fearless wanderings around Moss Side do you see any pedestrian underpasses ? You see a gang of youths in there but you walk into their midst with no qualms at all ? Bollocks . Tell the truth instead of taking a contrary position just for the sake of it .

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    What a complete load of bollocks. Look at Israel's position: 33. The nearest of its Arab neighbours is Egypt at 59, and Qatar, in the 70's.

So what does race have to do with it when all of them are from virtually the same Semite genetic stock?

Fuck all, that's what.

Honestly, the KKK here will go to any lengths to try and justify their "superiority".

HP, sounds like you are doing a bit of racial stereotyping there. Or are you saying people like this are not middle eastern enough to be Jewish.

R.I.P.
    Last Online
    @
    It's not possible to have imaginary fears .
    Of course it is, you twit. An imaginary fear is one in which there is no real justification for that fear.
    In your fearless wanderings around Moss Side do you see any pedestrian underpasses ? You see a gang of youths in there but you walk into their midst with no qualms at all ?
    Of course I do, you twit. They're my neighbours kids. Your problem, and the problem of those like you, is that you're scared, with no good reason, of black, brown, and young people. What kind of horrible, fearful, imaginary world do you people inhabit? You're genuinely pitiable. And, by the way, the only people I ever avoided in Brixton were the design consultants and media adviser types who infest that area.
    The Above Post May Contain Strong Language, Flashing Lights, or Violent Scenes.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Find that a bit hard to believe, you live and have lived in Brixton and not developed any street smarts.
    Street smarts?? Who are you, 50 cent? Believe whatever you like, I suppose it's more comforting for you than admitting you suffer from imaginary fears.
    No my imaginary fears, come with scars.
    You post a lot, but never say much, easy to post crap when you are an avatar. Someone who is a afraid to post real info, for fear, is unlikely to walk a inner city street.
    I have little fear and have walked the bad streets and post who I am. If someone has a problem with what I post, they are free to take it up, I'm not hiding.
    I am who I am and am willing to listen to others points of view, but you never post anything other than your opinion, without anything other than an avatar.
    Feel free to PM me or email. so that I may know something that gives you some credibility in your posts.
    I would not divulged anything, but may take your posts with more respect. Jim

R.I.P.
    Last Online
    @
    Jim, I have been posting here for years and have hidden bugger all. Feel free to use the search function. Not being deliberately offensive but I don't want to PM you, you're not the kind of person I want to spend any time with or whose respect I place any value on.
    Last edited by DrB0b; 10-06-2013 at 10:38 PM.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RickThai
    I'm sure most people can be "taught" things to improve their score on an IQ test, but if everyone takes the tests without any special training, than I would think that would be a good indicator of relative intelligence.

you don't know much about education, do you?

Special training to make your IQ test score higher is quite normal in many schools in the West, all part of the curriculum

And education and intelligence, I'll repeat this again, are two totally, independent things.
    you can repeat it as much as you like but you have no idea how to measure intelligence, do you?
    I have reported your post

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Fears are not imaginary . It's not possible to have imaginary fears
    you are funny

Can you hold your fear in your hand? touch it, smell it (except for your body odour)

fears are imaginary, they are all part of the activity of your brain, they are an emotion

something that makes you full of fear may be real though

but you can also be fearful of something that may not be any danger

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Jim, I have been posting here for years and have hidden bugger all. Feel free to use the search function. Not being deliberately offensive but I don't want to PM you, you're not the kind of person I want to spend any time with or whose respect I place any value on.
    Got it now, you are a Yardie and the bros will kill anyone who bothers you. your car won't be stolen, nor your house broken into.
    Wasn't Moss side the first place where bullet proof vests were issued to ambulance officers.
    Lovely area and you don't live there. Jim

R.I.P.
    Last Online
    @
    Got it now, you are a Yardie and the bros will kill anyone who bothers you. your car won't be stolen, nor your house broken into.
    Ah, more racist fantasies.

Wasn't Moss side the first place where bullet proof vests were issued to ambulance officers.
    20 years ago.

Lovely area and you don't live there
    Errr, yes I do. I work at Manchester Uni and live just off Alex Park Road. It's a very nice area and has been for nearly 15 years. It's 2013 now, Jim. You need to move on. This seems to be an almost invariable symptom of terminal dumbness, an absolute refusal to believe anything that doesn't agree with their pre-conceived notions. I find it both incomprehensible and saddening, how can people live with such self-imposed mental strait-jackets?

There was a time, not so long ago, when the very mention of the words "Moss" and "Side" in one sentence could chill the blood. This was Manchester's Southside, a place where lurked monsters, where the police and ambulance sirens were the nearest you got to birdsong. I'm not going to say everything's ended up happy ever after, but it's definitely changed for the better. Memories linger, of course, of the 1981 riots, of all the gang-related deaths, and you always get some dolt – Chris Grayling, I'm looking at you – demonising the place. But so much energy has been poured into the area, it's a shadow of what it was 20 years ago. It's had only a fragment of the investment pumped into the new Emerald City of glass, but enough to turn it around, to build better relations with the police, as well as places like the Powerhouse library and family homes, to allow locals to tend the flowers in Cranswick Square and to tempt wannabes who can't afford Didsbury. Indeed, 2011's census has Moss Side's population up 30% in a decade, mostly young families. Plus, crime's lower than in Didsbury.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2012...operty-roundup
    Feel free to include yourself in the above mention of dolts.
    Last edited by DrB0b; 11-06-2013 at 12:02 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    23-06-2014 @ 11:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy View Post
    I'm sure most people can be "taught" things to improve their score on an IQ test, but if everyone takes the tests without any special training, than I would think that would be a good indicator of relative intelligence.

you don't know much about education, do you?

Special training to make your IQ test score higher is quite normal in many schools in the West, all part of the curriculum

And education and intelligence, I'll repeat this again, are two totally, independent things.
    you can repeat it as much as you like but you have no idea how to measure intelligence, do you?
    DrAndy,

If "special training" is done in the West to pump up the IQ scores, why do some groups in the West (primarily Negro and Hispanic) still test much lower than the other groups in the West (Asian and Caucasian). I would think the same "special training" would be equally effective across the board.

I am curious, do you have a doctorate (MD, Phd, or EdD)? Or is your Dr handle just an ego booster?

How do you measure intelligence?

RickThai
    Last edited by RickThai; 11-06-2013 at 12:18 AM.

R.I.P.
    Last Online
    @
    Originally Posted by DrAndy
    DrBob,
    Eh? Nowt to do with me.

Is it by the ability to know whose post you're replying to?
    is your Dr handle just an ego booster
    RickThai
    Are you Thai?

Banned
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy View Post
    Fears are not imaginary . It's not possible to have imaginary fears
    you are funny

Can you hold your fear in your hand? touch it, smell it (except for your body odour)

fears are imaginary, they are all part of the activity of your brain, they are an emotion

something that makes you full of fear may be real though

but you can also be fearful of something that may not be any danger
    DrAndy,

Are you serious? Are you saying that no emotions or any other physilogical feelings are "real"? How about hunger? Is that real? Or just imaginary?

And this is from a guy who doesn't believe that "race" is real, just because it evolves over time. (Along that same line, do you think languages are not real as they evolve over time as well)?

Fear is real. The only question is it a fear of imaginary danger, or of real danger.

RickThai

Banned
    Last Online
    Originally Posted by DrAndy
    DrBob,
    Eh? Nowt to do with me.

Is it by the ability to know whose post you're replying to?
    is your Dr handle just an ego booster
    RickThai
    Are you Thai?
    My mistake. I got the two Drs mixed up. I am curious do you have a doctorate? If so, in what discipline?

Thanks,

RickThai

R.I.P.
    Last Online
    @
    ^^
    Oh for god's sake, just when you think TD can't get any dumber.

I am curious do you have a doctorate? If so, in what discipline?
    As I have to ration my sarcasm carefully these days I suggest you use the search function. This question has been asked frequently by TD's most idiotic (I mean, how stupid do you have to be to believe that a forum nick has anything to do with what a person really does or is?), I believe my most recent response was about 4 days ago. As to whether I actually have a doctorate or not, mind your own damn business.
    Last edited by DrB0b; 11-06-2013 at 12:26 AM.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post

Fuck all, that's what.

Indeed.

Last Online
    @
    WTF is that picture supposed to represent? The Tel Aviv wing? Or is David Duke lurking in the background with a lighter?

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    That the KKK here will go to any lengths to try and justify their "superiority"? The establishment of a Jewish wing had to happen, the circumstances are so similar. To steal land and resources, and disenfranchise people is typical right wing, so they can use the same symbols all over the world. Something else had to happen:

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information