View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 11:22 AM   #213 (permalink)
Rainfall
Thailand Expat

Rainfall User is well thought of on Thailand travel forums
Rainfall User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsRainfall User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsRainfall User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsRainfall User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsRainfall User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsRainfall User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsRainfall User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsRainfall User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsRainfall User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsRainfall User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsRainfall User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsRainfall User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsRainfall User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsRainfall User is well thought of on Thailand travel forums
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamescollister View Post
Hard to say about the Chinese mentality, very family orientated. add to that China is not one race of people Though they did seem to storm across the border in Korea and lay down their lives for a belief.
On the racial thing, believe the Chinese score higher than the west on IQ levels. Jim
A shame they waste this gift of evolution. Never composed music other than for dogs and cats, never wrote a book that found its way to my shelves, I didn't even read Mao's small red book. Probably bullshit, anyway. When I watch the flocks of Chinese herded trough Pattaya or anywhere else in the world, it seems that the concept of individualism, to be on your own is beyond their grasp. They can't be without the protection of the group. They don't speak foreign languages.

BTW, they don't buy the theory that they descended from the tribe of bushmen that left Africa 70k or so years ago, they believe they evolved independently from a much older line of Homo Erectus. In a way, their science proves greater racial differences then we assume.
Rainfall is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07956 seconds with 19 queries