Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Last Online
    21-06-2013 @ 08:42 AM
    Hi gentlemen.

I say 'gemtlemen' as i presume, from what i have read, that all replies have came from men, as so far although we are getting closer, none of the replies have yet become hysterical. And we all know what girls can be like, yes? Bloody girls eh?

Stop cock fighting about who you think is more qualified on paper on the subject of racism.

I'm asking you. When you look at a black person, do think "Fucking nigger! I'd shoot him if i could get away with it." Or, "Fucking Arab, he's not even worth a bullet."

That's what i think, when i see them.

That's what i'm asking you to answer honestly.

Thks.

Dave.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    22-03-2015 @ 09:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rovingdave
    I'm asking you. When you look at a black person, do think "Fucking nigger! I'd shoot him if i could get away with it." Or, "Fucking Arab, he's not even worth a bullet."
    I think I'll have to let Pseudolas answer this question ya yank (rovingdave) lol

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Some times it seems I'm anti-American.
    I'm not.
    The founding American fathers were free thinking brehrs, afraid of no-one and ideas of their own.
    But nowadays, y'all have to break the shitty mould to be heard. But when you break the shitty mould, fvckers are heeding what you say.

Ya get me?

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    "RovingDave"
    "RancidFvck" more like

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Shagnastier View Post
    I think I'll have to let Pseudolas answer this question ya yank (rovingdave) lol
    Oh, but i'm not from America. Far, far from it.

Dave.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Oh, but i'm not from America. Far, far from it. Dave.
    OK Mr Anderson

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    29-06-2020 @ 09:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rovingdave View Post
    Hi gentlemen.

I say 'gemtlemen' as i presume, from what i have read, that all replies have came from men, as so far although we are getting closer, none of the replies have yet become hysterical. And we all know what girls can be like, yes? Bloody girls eh?

Stop cock fighting about who you think is more qualified on paper on the subject of racism.

That's what i think, when i see them.

That's what i'm asking you to answer honestly.

Thks.

Dave.
    As an ex cop and screw there are lots of people I would have no hesitation in placing a 9 mil in there head, if I was allowed, From child rapists, child killers, Grandmother rapists and killers. Rapist that torture their victims to death.

Once listened to a tape make by 2 of the lowest forms of life on this planet. They tortured a 16 year old girl. She screamed for her mother as they ripped her nibbles of the a pair of pliers. Many had to leave the room and their was not a dry eye in the place.

Would the color of their skin make deference, no, but on a per capita basis, think I would be killing a lot more none whites. For every horror you here in the West there would be 1.000s in other countries. Jim

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by jamescollister
    they ripped her nibbles of the a pair of pliers
    Say that again so a layman can understand please.
    Pictures are cool, but make sure they are colour coded.

Banned
    Last Online
    23-06-2014 @ 11:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberlour View Post
    Racism defies all logic, and everybody by default should be trying to have logical thought processes when making every decision and forging every opinion.

If there are one million people of a specific race and 999, 999 of them are bad people and one of them is a decent, honest, stand up member of society, then it defies logic to judge one of those people when you meet them, if you don't know whether they are one of the 999, 999 or that one decent individual. That is a fact according to logic..
    It is obvious you have never taken a course in either formal logic or statistics. There are always outliers in any population (whatever the grouping criteria), but ignoring the fact that there is only 1 good individual out of a million is pure insanity.

Racism is probably a result of instinctual behavior, that can be either reinforced or mitigated based upon experience, environment, or other learned behavior.

It is perfectly natural and (hopefully) increases the odds for your survival.

If someone walks up to 999,999 horses and gets kicked every time, it would take one dumb dude to walk up to the next horse and not expect to get kicked.

That is basically what you are stating in your post.

RickThai

Banned
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    What would be the case of white prejudice towards white?
    Let's see . . . the Germans killed millions of Gypsies (along with the Jews) during the 1940's. I would think that indicates a certain prejudice.

RickThai

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    they ripped her nibbles of the a pair of pliers
    Say that again so a layman can understand please.
    Pictures are cool, but make sure they are colour coded.
    They ripped her nipples off with a pair of pliers. does that make you happy. Still makes me feel sick to this day. Sorry for the spelling mistakes. sure you can find other sites that have child torture with pictures.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by terry57 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy View Post

I hate all Scots because they are mean, play the bagpipes and wear skirts

I especially dislike anyone from Aberdeen because they smell funny

as for Egyptians, they are great people and very kind, they helped me a lot when I had some problems there

I have never been helped by anyone from Aberdeen

This is a case of stereotyping but in some peoples minds they would say its Racism.

In my mind its neither, its only Doc's personal opinion, others might totally disagree with him.

Does not matter, he is entitled to his opinion the same as the OP is expressing his personal opinion.

Its called Democracy and freedom of Speech.
    no Terry, it wasn't my opinion, not at all

it was merely a satire on stupidity and racism
    I have reported your post

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Sorry for the spelling mistakes. sure you can find other sites that have child torture with pictures.
    See there's the problem, I have a bubble, and you go all pete tong.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    When you look at a black person, do think "Fucking nigger! I'd shoot him if i could get away with it." Or, "Fucking Arab, he's not even worth a bullet." That's what i think, when i see them.
    when I look at a black person, I usually don't think much unless he is out of the ordinary, or she is beautiful

same with Arabs

if I went around with your negative, pointless attitude RavingDive, I might as well kill myself

what a nasty life you must have

Last Online
    I would have no hesitation in placing a 9 mil in there head, if I was allowed
    erm...... I think, after awaking at some point tomorrow (tonight), that you'll find you might well hesitate. I mean, after all, how hard can it be? Chambering a round? Gotta be be a special child before you fuck that one up......Cocking the hammer, and flipping the safety. Gosh, they are white, and we are bad niggers, our only saving grace is that they hold the weapon at 90 degs to anything resembling a hit.

Before we go any farther, have any of you ever seen a gun? Ever held one? I have, briefly, and i take my hat off to Rambo. That was some amazing training he was ahown,
    wish i was party to it. Until then.................

Night all xxxxxxx

Dave x

Banned
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG View Post
    Not to throw cold water on this wonderful circle-jerk about race and racism, I'd like to inject a little science into the discussion. The rest is just opinion, IMO, and an opportunity to pontificate about who they are superior to.

This is one article, but there are links to other sources to this rather old, well established fact.
    Negroid, Mongoloid and Caucasoid. These are the three races, right? Not so, according to science. While the American concept of race took off in the late 1600s and persists even today, researchers now argue that there’s no scientific basis for race. So, what exactly is race, and what are its origins?
    snip
    There was really no such thing as race then,” explained anthropologist Audrey Smedley, author of Race in North America: Origins of a Worldview, in a 2003 PBS interview. “Although ‘race’ was used as a categorizing term in the English language, like ‘type’ or ‘sort’ or ‘kind, it did not refer to human beings as groups.”
    snip
    In the 1800s, Dr. Samuel Morton argued that physical differences between races could be measured, most notably in brain size. Morton’s successor in this field, Louis Agassiz, began “arguing that blacks are not only inferior but they’re a separate species altogether,” Smedley said.
    Thanks to scientific advances, we can now say definitively that individuals such as Morton and Aggasiz are wrong. Race is fluid and thus difficult to pinpoint scientifically. “Race is a concept of human minds, not of nature,” Relethford writes.
    Unfortunately, this view hasn’t completely caught on outside of scientific circles.
    http://racerelations.about.com/od/understandingrac1/a/WhatIsRace.htm
    Everything humans think about, discuss, and label are "concepts of the human minds" - duh. The entire field of taxonomy is nothing more of "grouping" creatures based upon physiological and genetical characteristics.

To pretend race is just a fabrication of the human mind and is has nothing to do with nature is a ridiculous example of "PC revisionist science".

Human beings evolved different characteristics in order to adapt to their environment. (Hence darker skin in regions with intense sunlight, etc.). These adaptations occurred over thousands of years (maybe 100s of thousands) and holistically impacted almost every aspect of the peoples to include bone density, cranial capacity, as well as the color of skin, hair, and eyes.

Today scientists can look at partial skeletons hundreds of years old and reliably predict the race of the deceased.

RickThai

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Sorry for the spelling mistakes. sure you can find other sites that have child torture with pictures.
    See there's the problem, I have a bubble, and you go all pete tong.
    Have no idea what you a writing about, think you are a strange person and may be a sick person. Jim

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    .Cocking the hammer, and flipping the safety. Gosh, they are white, and we are bad niggers, our only saving grace is that they hold the weapon at 90 degs to anything resembling a hit.
    tell me something fvckface, why do you pretend to be an englishman (rovingdave) when you're not??
    Proper fuckers called Dave would never utter shite that you love to dribble.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Have no idea what you a writing about, think you are a strange person and may be a sick person. Jim
    Sick as they come Jim so best you run along

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rovingdave
    When you look at a black person, do think "Fucking nigger! I'd shoot him if i could get away with it." Or, "Fucking Arab, he's not even worth a bullet." That's what i think, when i see them.
    when I look at a black person, I usually don't think much unless he is out of the ordinary, or she is beautiful

same with Arabs

if I went around with your negative, pointless attitude RavingDive, I might as well kill myself

what a nasty life you must have
    C'mon now. Steady man, Steady. Yes, well, perhaps my attitude may not be be perfect..........ah, but c',mon now! We can still be friends eh????

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    03-08-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RickThai View Post
    Let's see . . . the Germans killed millions of Gypsies (along with the Jews) during the 1940's. I would think that indicates a certain prejudice.

RickThai
    That's a statement by a man who claims university degrees 'in Computer Science with a minor in Electronic Engineering'. American universities must be shit, producing illiterates like this. Doesn't know where the Gypsies come from, their numbers, or how many died in the camps. Rick, you make Thais look smart in comparison.

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG View Post
    Not to throw cold water on this wonderful circle-jerk about race and racism, I'd like to inject a little science into the discussion. The rest is just opinion, IMO, and an opportunity to pontificate about who they are superior to.

This is one article, but there are links to other sources to this rather old, well established fact.
    Negroid, Mongoloid and Caucasoid. These are the three races, right? Not so, according to science. While the American concept of race took off in the late 1600s and persists even today, researchers now argue that there’s no scientific basis for race. So, what exactly is race, and what are its origins?
    snip
    There was really no such thing as race then,” explained anthropologist Audrey Smedley, author of Race in North America: Origins of a Worldview, in a 2003 PBS interview. “Although ‘race’ was used as a categorizing term in the English language, like ‘type’ or ‘sort’ or ‘kind, it did not refer to human beings as groups.”
    snip
    In the 1800s, Dr. Samuel Morton argued that physical differences between races could be measured, most notably in brain size. Morton’s successor in this field, Louis Agassiz, began “arguing that blacks are not only inferior but they’re a separate species altogether,” Smedley said.
    Thanks to scientific advances, we can now say definitively that individuals such as Morton and Aggasiz are wrong. Race is fluid and thus difficult to pinpoint scientifically. “Race is a concept of human minds, not of nature,” Relethford writes.
    Unfortunately, this view hasn’t completely caught on outside of scientific circles.
    http://racerelations.about.com/od/understandingrac1/a/WhatIsRace.htm
    Everything humans think about, discuss, and label are "concepts of the human minds" - duh. The entire field of taxonomy is nothing more of "grouping" creatures based upon physiological and genetical characteristics.

To pretend race is just a fabrication of the human mind and is has nothing to do with nature is a ridiculous example of "PC revisionist science".

Human beings evolved different characteristics in order to adapt to their environment. (Hence darker skin in regions with intense sunlight, etc.). These adaptations occurred over thousands of years (maybe 100s of thousands) and holistically impacted almost every aspect of the peoples to include bone density, cranial capacity, as well as the color of skin, hair, and eyes.

Today scientists can look at partial skeletons hundreds of years old and reliably predict the race of the deceased.

RickThai
    OK.

But it has nothing to do with the definition of race, and the fact that there isn't one.

What does the color of skin have to do with it? Only that the melanon that we all have in our skin is on the surface in some people, and in varying degrees.

Just because a group of people can be identified as coming from the same region based on bone density and cranial capacity (neither of which I know to be true, by the way), does not mean they are of the same race? Obviously not.

Banned

Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM

RickThai
    Technically, Romani ethnic aren't considered of a European blood-line.
    They ain't white, brother.

Santi.
    Jeff

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    21-09-2018 @ 03:15 PM
    ^Indian?

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by rovingdave View Post
    I would have no hesitation in placing a 9 mil in there head, if I was allowed
    erm...... I think, after awaking at some point tomorrow (tonight), that you'll find you might well hesitate. I mean, after all, how hard can it be? Chambering a round? Gotta be be a special child before you fuck that one up......Cocking the hammer, and flipping the safety. Gosh, they are white, and we are bad niggers, our only saving grace is that they hold the weapon at 90 degs to anything resembling a hit.

Before we go any farther, have any of you ever seen a gun? Ever held one? I have, briefly, and i take my hat off to Rambo. That was some amazing training he was ahown,
    wish i was party to it. Until then.................

Night all xxxxxxx

Dave x
    Take it your from the UK and assume unarmed prison officers. Victoria Australia where I worked for many years, a few of them, high security escorts. Get to work and strap on a 40 cal.
    Afraid deterrents work, shoot a few and others think twice before doing the same thing.
    True story, you can check, can't remember how many years ago, but was still in the job. Prisoner escaped from the Geelong hospital, Officer did not take the shot and baddie made good his getaway, for a few hours. A few weeks later, another prisoner believing that the Officers would not shoot, attempted to escape from St Vincents Hospital Melbourne. 2 rounds center of mass from 3 meters while still handcuffed. Never been another attempted escape from a hospital since, that I know off.

Can tell you, if the Government gave a 24 hour open season on Prisoners in High security, there would be no shortage of volunteers.
    You are being an inverse racist, white people are to moral to kill, yet blacks are happy to kill in the thousands, tie burning tires round peoples necks. Jim

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread Information