Thread: Pond Liner
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2007, 02:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Anonymous Coward

Anonymous Coward is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAnonymous Coward is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAnonymous Coward is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAnonymous Coward is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAnonymous Coward is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAnonymous Coward is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAnonymous Coward is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAnonymous Coward is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAnonymous Coward is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAnonymous Coward is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAnonymous Coward is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAnonymous Coward is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAnonymous Coward is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAnonymous Coward is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAnonymous Coward is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAnonymous Coward is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAnonymous Coward is a splendid one to behold in Thailand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Coward
HB - Thanks. That's probably the stuff. We'll call them.
Didn't pan out. Still can't find anything but the thin black plastic that I'm sure won't last long.

So crazy that EPDM, the preferred liner for ponds, is manufactured in Thailand, but seemingly not sold anywhere.

Damn frustrating.

This is the stuff I want:

EPDM

I guess I should have bought when I was in the US....
Anonymous Coward is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07851 seconds with 19 queries