Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A Cockless Wonder
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:30 PM

He who hestitates masturbates

Was down at the beach 2 weeks ago quite a remote quiet location taking some photos and I saw this nice Asian chick mid 30s slim sitting on the rocks watching the waves. I crack onto her just for fun and get chatting and she says she is a flipper been here 12 years used to work cruise ship and where she was from and I told her about my ex-flippers. We were talking for maybe 20 minutes. I thought with her being here 12 years she must be married or something so I restrained myself from being cheeky and asking if she was available and let her go and decided to just enjoy the chance conversation with a nice girl.

I was down the coast again today but a different beach and was walking along in a crowd of folk and I caught the sound of a voice in the crowd walking beside me that I recognised. A man and a woman having conversation. I didn't look round but just listened to the conversation as we were walking side by side. Basically a first date conversation 'what do you do' 'oh I do this' 'Oh how interesting I do that' 'how many sisters/brothers you have' blah blah.

I look round and recognise her and they are both dressed first date style (too formal for the hot weather) and she still looks cute. So she was available for a crack and my radar gave me a bum steer and I passed her up

I was thinking, what is the probability of recognising somebody by their voice alone in a crowd 10 Ks from where you met her 2 weeks before.

It was as if God was rubbing my face in it and mocking and scolding me for not taking the opportunities that life throws. It is annoying because it is not that hard to meet women online but I feel it is cheating and that meeting a woman in real life by chance is more special and like fate and meant to be or something.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    What happened to the dentist and doctor?

Banned

Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Never trust a flipper that comprehends metaphors better than you do.

Last Online
    12-05-2020 @ 12:15 AM
    pics?

Pronce. PH said so AGAIN!
    Last Online
    @
    Behind a slipping mask of sanity in Phuket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin
    Never trust a flipper that comprehends metaphors better than you do.
    That sentence was 7 words too long.

Last Online
    08-09-2017 @ 09:43 PM
    go with your first instincts, that's what they're for

A Cockless Wonder
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Wilson View Post
    What happened to the dentist and doctor?
    Doctor is moving interstate in a couple of weeks for a work opportunity so I am out of luck there (although she is letting me have nice L shaped microsuede sofa and a table and chair set for $200 since she is sharing after she moves and cannot take all her junk with her).

Dental nurse is still around.

I just find it ironic to the point of parody that I should overhear by chance from 1 metre away what was certainly a first date conversation from the very girl I passed on just 2 weeks ago since I thought she must be hitched. Almost as if my life is a set up to amuse somebody like the Truman Show.

Banned

Last Online
    Obsession with wanking.

Last Online
    08-09-2017 @ 09:43 PM
    ^ cum again?

Banned
    Last Online
    31-08-2023 @ 11:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Looper View Post
    Was down at the beach 2 weeks ago quite a remote quiet location taking some photos and I saw this nice Asian chick mid 30s slim sitting on the rocks watching the waves. I crack onto her just for fun and get chatting and she says she is a flipper been here 12 years used to work cruise ship and where she was from and I told her about my ex-flippers. We were talking for maybe 20 minutes. I thought with her being here 12 years she must be married or something so I restrained myself from being cheeky and asking if she was available and let her go and decided to just enjoy the chance conversation with a nice girl.

I was down the coast again today but a different beach and was walking along in a crowd of folk and I caught the sound of a voice in the crowd walking beside me that I recognised. A man and a woman having conversation. I didn't look round but just listened to the conversation as we were walking side by side. Basically a first date conversation 'what do you do' 'oh I do this' 'Oh how interesting I do that' 'how many sisters/brothers you have' blah blah.

I look round and recognise her and they are both dressed first date style (too formal for the hot weather) and she still looks cute. So she was available for a crack and my radar gave me a bum steer and I passed her up

I was thinking, what is the probability of recognising somebody by their voice alone in a crowd 10 Ks from where you met her 2 weeks before.

It was as if God was rubbing my face in it and mocking and scolding me for not taking the opportunities that life throws. It is annoying because it is not that hard to meet women online but I feel it is cheating and that meeting a woman in real life by chance is more special and like fate and meant to be or something.
    That guy might not have won her over on that date.

Go back there with your swagger on.

Banned

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post

Speaking of masturbaters..............errr, master debaters.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Socal, did you really need to quote all that?

A Cockless Wonder
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    That guy might not have won her over on that date. Go back there with your swagger on.
    How do I go back there?

I met her by chance on a beach. I saw her again by chance 10km away by another beach. I know her first name. I don't know where she lives or her phone number.

I am guessing she lives near the first beach since she was there by herself so I could drive to the first beach every weekend and sit on the rocks waiting.

Banned

Last Online
    09-05-2021 @ 03:25 AM
    If you snooze you lose
    If your not fast youre last
    Keep your eyes on the prize

A few quotes from my text message sent folder from my pulling days while mates were up the bar :-)

Banned
    Last Online
    That guy might not have won her over on that date. Go back there with your swagger on.
    How do I go back there?

I met her by chance on a beach. I saw her again by chance 10km away by another beach. I know her first name. I don't know where she lives or her phone number.

I am guessing she lives near the first beach since she was there by herself so I could drive to the first beach every weekend and sit on the rocks waiting.
    Just run some arends near the first beach and you might see her again.

Girls like to pump their ego's on internet dating sites so if she is single, she probably has a profile on the local Plently of Fish or Thai friendly site. Look for her there.

Its a small world.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    28-10-2019 @ 03:54 AM
    She could not stop thinking about You,and wondered why, on the beach she met this most incredable man,and he took it no further. Then walking two weeks later,she heard his amazing voice and ........
    Yep,the chances of her reading this on TD are......

Last Online
    18-07-2020 @ 11:25 PM
    If it was a normal bird, I'd say you might have increased your chances... a woman at that age who's sitting alone as described is arguably hoping to get hit on, and first dates don't mean much. Not being bothered about pushing it might make you more appealing if the other guy isn't as smooth as he thinks. All girls like a bit of attention from multiple directions (fnarr fnarr), it pumps their ego... but not giving it, might play in your favour - don't push too hard, you might burst a blood vessel.

...having said all that, I'd trust a Flipper less than a Thai or a Chinkette, they've got a bad reputation for getting their fangs in - they talk too much and are very chippy. Get your sausage battered, and fingers crossed you don't catch anything.

I'm in Jail

Last Online
    29-04-2023 @ 08:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Looper
    available for a crack and my radar gave me a bum steer and I passed her up
    Fuks sake looper, get that radar sorted, Quality flange is the flipper flange i reckon, Used to go out with one that could suck start a fukin harley. had to pull the bed sheet out of my arse when she was finished, should of married her.....Ah the memories green if ive some ammo

Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger
    If you snooze you lose If your not fast youre last Keep your eyes on the prize
    Wank Wank = Money in the bank
    You cant be first but you can be "next"
    If it tastes like chicken keep on lickin, tastes like trout get the fuk out

Banned
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by beerlaodrinker View Post
    available for a crack and my radar gave me a bum steer and I passed her up
    Fuks sake looper, get that radar sorted, Quality flange is the flipper flange i reckon, Used to go out with one that could suck start a fukin harley. had to pull the bed sheet out of my arse when she was finished, should of married her.....Ah the memories green if ive some ammo

Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger
    If you snooze you lose If your not fast youre last Keep your eyes on the prize
    Wank Wank = Money in the bank
    You cant be first but you can be "next"
    If it tastes like chicken keep on lickin, tastes like trout get the fuk out
    if it tastes like salmon, keep on rammin.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    flipper flange
    or Thai friendly site.
    I think you're missing something Socal...

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    and that meeting a woman in real life by chance is more special and like fate and meant to be or something.
    You really are losing it

although she is letting me have nice L shaped microsuede sofa and a table and chair set for $200
    heehee, you were done

she gives you a suedey sofa that you two have been bonking on, stains and all, for money?

ah well, you can sit and look at them when you are feeling lonely, not having met a lovely woman for a week, by chance, all romantic, like it was meant to be
    I have reported your post

Last Online
    @

Like being won over by one farang is ever enough to stop a flipper being a bang merchant - if he sees her again, that will tell her its fates way of letting her know it time to drop her pants again.

Used to go out with one that could suck start a fukin harley.
    Me and my mates firmly believe that whilst flipper boys at school are taught how to be feckless and untrustworthy, the women are taught how to suck cock. It is their USP - all of them know how to do this.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudolus
    It is their USP - all of them know how to do this.
    not true, I had to teach one I met

mind you, she learnt quickly

Last Online
    @
    ^she was playing coy making like you were not the 18th man to put his cock in her mouth that day. The hair matted with jizz should have been a clue.

Gohills flip-flops wearer
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudolus
    The hair matted with jizz should have been a clue.
    Never trust a dreadlocked wench.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information