View Single Post
Old 26-12-2006, 08:21 PM   #17 (permalink)
Marmite the Dog
ผู้เชี่ยวชาญเปล่า

Marmite the Dog is a splendid one to behold in ThailandMarmite the Dog is a splendid one to behold in ThailandMarmite the Dog is a splendid one to behold in ThailandMarmite the Dog is a splendid one to behold in ThailandMarmite the Dog is a splendid one to behold in ThailandMarmite the Dog is a splendid one to behold in ThailandMarmite the Dog is a splendid one to behold in ThailandMarmite the Dog is a splendid one to behold in ThailandMarmite the Dog is a splendid one to behold in ThailandMarmite the Dog is a splendid one to behold in ThailandMarmite the Dog is a splendid one to behold in ThailandMarmite the Dog is a splendid one to behold in ThailandMarmite the Dog is a splendid one to behold in ThailandMarmite the Dog is a splendid one to behold in ThailandMarmite the Dog is a splendid one to behold in ThailandMarmite the Dog is a splendid one to behold in ThailandMarmite the Dog is a splendid one to behold in ThailandMarmite the Dog is a splendid one to behold in Thailand
Ok, I found the little chap, lovingly wrapped in some silk from Vietnam.

He's an old one from Bali that a friend of mine gave to me recently. He's also one of a pair. I'm not sure what the official name for his pose is; does anyone know?

Marmite the Dog is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07029 seconds with 19 queries