Last Online
    07-09-2013 @ 11:08 AM

The Jade bar Anyone been recently?

Thinking about taking a trip to The Jade bar, I havent been for 1 year because last time I went they had the same old tired girls that they had 5 years ago when I went! I was wondering if they have any nice new hostess chics in there to liven it up?

For anyone who is not Ofey with the Jade, Its a day time gentlemans bar, rooms, chics etc. located Soi 7 Thap phraya road, jomtien nivate village.

splendid and tremendous
    Last Online
    27-11-2023 @ 11:59 PM
    No but have a green for your nickname...

I am in Jail

Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Not been there but sounds like its in the wrong place, always got the impression Jomtein was where you went if you bat for the other side.!

Someone can put me right,but fucking full of shirt lifters on the times I went there.

Must point out Iv only ever been there with female company for the beach,water park and that crazy tower slide thing.

Last Online
    04-04-2018 @ 09:09 PM
    Actually I like jomtien. It's a heaps more mellow than over the hill, but close enough to walking street etc. There are a lot of euro poofs tho, but they seem to nest along the beach from the cop shop towards the waterpark. Whole fuking hotels loaded with them. But if you avoid that area, you prolly won't even notice. I know, cause I stayed at the rabbit resort with my family. It's a shame, cause that's a really nice place. Ruined by the fact that there's blokes holding hands and giving bj's to each other and shit on the beach.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    I'm sure DD took me there once. Is it a bar in someone's living room and then you skip next door if you want a bit of hanky panky?

The Pikey Hunter
    Last Online
    @
    As I recall, lots of German customers, dark bar, lots of girls, ornamental gardens and about a dozen rooms. I *think* it was 2 or 3 properties knocked into one, but layout was confusing and I was oly there once.

It is/was down a side road on the pattaya side of the jomtien hill.
    You, sir, are a God among men....
    Short Men, who aren't terribly bright....
    More like dwarves with learning disabilities....
    You are a God among Dwarves With Learning Disabilities.

Last Online
    07-12-2022 @ 03:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chang yai View Post

It's a shame, cause that's a really nice place. Ruined by the fact that there's blokes holding hands and giving bj's to each other and shit on the beach.

Foking socal and Emma again,

Jeez when are those poovs going to learn to keep it in the bogs.

Last Online
    I've been to three gentlemens clubs on Pratamnak hill. Yeah they are big converted house. I think the OP is talking about a different location.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    15-05-2023 @ 10:57 AM
    Blast from the past.

I used to go there quite regularly until about 7 years ago. Thought it would have been gone as I haven't heard it mentioned in years.

PS (edit) I remember when they used to do the free BBQ thing on a Wednesday but realialised the Charlies were on it so started charging (from fuckered memory) 200 baht, refundable against drinks bought. So funny watching tight kuntz arguing cos they didn't want to spend 200 baht.

Cheap Charlies have ruined Pattaya, IMO, and you will struggle to prove me wrong.
    I would post pictures but life's too short.

Last Online
    25-09-2014 @ 01:00 PM
    Why not go and find out, great place to spend a hot afternoon

Last Online
    07-09-2013 @ 11:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgen View Post
    Blast from the past.

I used to go there quite regularly until about 7 years ago. Thought it would have been gone as I haven't heard it mentioned in years.

PS (edit) I remember when they used to do the free BBQ thing on a Wednesday but realialised the Charlies were on it so started charging (from fuckered memory) 200 baht, refundable against drinks bought. So funny watching tight kuntz arguing cos they didn't want to spend 200 baht.

Cheap Charlies have ruined Pattaya, IMO, and you will struggle to prove me wrong.
    Yes Jade House is still there, I went yesterday, they still do the BBQ on wednesdays which as i remember was quite good. they did have some new girls it has not changed at all really since I first went 7 years ago. I dont consider it a destination bar though, If your local to it its worth a visit but not worth a long drive!
    Put it this way compared to the Kinnaree it doesnt even rank. but they are different, Jade is quiet and chilled, Kinnarree is a BUSY bar full of ferang, full of chics, full of Smoke!
    And I agree, Cheap Charlie's ruin Pattaya

Last Online
    12-05-2020 @ 12:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joepaai
    Why not go and find out, great place to spend a hot afternoon
    too far, pool here is going to ace that idea

Last Online
    ^^ ahhh, the Kinnaree, had some goods there.

Not sure what you mean by cheap charlies ruining pattaya though. I'm not a cheap Charlie, but if everybody was really liberal with their money, prices would sky rocket. I would be more inclined to say that blokes coming over for 2 weeks and blowing over 100,000 baht a week would be ruining pattaya, but that's not really true either, it is what is, make the most of while it lasts.

Thread Information