View Single Post
Old 31-12-2012, 03:15 AM   #24 (permalink)
nigelandjan
ความสุขในอีสาน

nigelandjan Thailand Expatnigelandjan Thailand Expat
nigelandjan Thailand Expatnigelandjan Thailand Expatnigelandjan Thailand Expatnigelandjan Thailand Expatnigelandjan Thailand Expatnigelandjan Thailand Expatnigelandjan Thailand Expatnigelandjan Thailand Expat
I used to love the old Thai wood places and would have considered building one on me wifes land in Issan once apon a time ,, untill I went to visit one of her thousands of Aunts out in the jungle ,, we was upstaire in her house having some rice + water , been in there no more than 5 mins and it started getting as hot as bloody hell ,, someone looked out started screaming wildly and we all ran out as the wood house next door had just about disintegrated into a fireball in the short time we was in there .

Fair enough they do look all lovely and traditional and each to theyre own , and I wish you all the best with your build Ben ,,, just not for me after that experience shit me right up , imagining being in there akip at night .

nigelandjan is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07138 seconds with 19 queries