View Single Post
Old 30-12-2012, 09:48 PM   #21 (permalink)
Rural Surin
Banned

Rural Surin is a splendid one to behold in ThailandRural Surin is a splendid one to behold in ThailandRural Surin is a splendid one to behold in ThailandRural Surin is a splendid one to behold in ThailandRural Surin is a splendid one to behold in ThailandRural Surin is a splendid one to behold in ThailandRural Surin is a splendid one to behold in ThailandRural Surin is a splendid one to behold in ThailandRural Surin is a splendid one to behold in ThailandRural Surin is a splendid one to behold in ThailandRural Surin is a splendid one to behold in ThailandRural Surin is a splendid one to behold in ThailandRural Surin is a splendid one to behold in ThailandRural Surin is a splendid one to behold in ThailandRural Surin is a splendid one to behold in ThailandRural Surin is a splendid one to behold in ThailandRural Surin is a splendid one to behold in Thailand
Quote:
Originally Posted by terry57 View Post
Mate, I love these Thai wooden houses and that design looks bloody brilliant to me.

Good luck with it EH.
Regardless of how they might appear, I too, am an admirer/romantic of restoring and building traditional....
Rural Surin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Smooci

Page generated in 0.07249 seconds with 19 queries