View Single Post
Old 30-12-2012, 05:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
benlovesnuk
Thailand Expat

benlovesnuk is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandbenlovesnuk is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandbenlovesnuk is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandbenlovesnuk is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandbenlovesnuk is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandbenlovesnuk is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandbenlovesnuk is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandbenlovesnuk is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandbenlovesnuk is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandbenlovesnuk is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandbenlovesnuk is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandbenlovesnuk is a glorious beacon of light in Thailand
Send a message via MSN to benlovesnuk Send a message via Skype™ to benlovesnuk
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevefarang View Post
Looks interesting, but I'd be concerned with a lack of handrails on all those steps. Might just be me though.
Good luck !
Hi Steve

Please dont be, all this alludes to is my inpatience with sketchup and not finishing the design properly. I dont think the first stair set needs them because the height is 50 cms from the ground. The other rather steep set would have some rails, but all specific designs like this are always best to be added at point of build. I found this out when dealing with my builder and he is likely to be the same chap doing this one.

If not when I have plans drawn up from planning I will ask these to be added.

Thank you for your concerns though, they are duly noted. Thank you for your good luck when building, much is greatly needed, so Ill take as much as I can get.

Page generated in 0.08271 seconds with 19 queries