View Single Post
Old 30-12-2012, 05:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
benlovesnuk
Thailand Expat

benlovesnuk is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandbenlovesnuk is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandbenlovesnuk is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandbenlovesnuk is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandbenlovesnuk is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandbenlovesnuk is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandbenlovesnuk is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandbenlovesnuk is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandbenlovesnuk is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandbenlovesnuk is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandbenlovesnuk is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandbenlovesnuk is a glorious beacon of light in Thailand
Send a message via MSN to benlovesnuk Send a message via Skype™ to benlovesnuk
Quote:
Originally Posted by can123 View Post
Have you asked the local monks to judge that your actions are correct ? My wife tells me that you have done something which could prove to be very dangerous to you and your family.

Rice barns are occupied by many spirits and they do not take kindly to being moved.
There were alot of thai people involved in this process, noone mentioned anything. A spirit house is I believe a spritualist part of Thai culture from either Hinduism or animism. It is not a common theme in the whole of Thailand and not carried out by all Thai people.
Luckily for me!

My family are quite a modern thinking bunch and dont have silly concerns about silly ideas. The only danger is how many people will want to come and visit when we are done.

Page generated in 0.08336 seconds with 19 queries